Monday, January 30, 2006

My plan for February

Hello all, First let me show you my progress over the weekend on View to a Spring Garden -Black Swan. I had finished the top part (that you can't see here) last year. The stitching instructions said to do the border of the center window after the cross stitch of the garden was completed, but I knew I was going to mess something up inside the box if I didn't outline it first. This has a lot of confetti stitches in it...like you are lucky if you can stitch 10 stitches in a row anywhere in this thing, so it is a bit slow going

OK people here is the deal, I am having trouble focusing on my paper. I need to finish the discussion and instead i am posting her and stitching and reading blogs. This must stop. I am the world's worst procrastinator (ok not the worst since i can admit my problem) but the moral is that I have to stay offline for at least the next 2 to 3 weeks...and I have to stop stitching. Yes I know, you can wipe the tears away, I will be back. I do have a weekend with the Tarheel stitchers where I will be stitching, and I will allow myself to stitch on Saturdays. Saturday will also be the only day i will blog and read your blogs. I only ask that you do not abandon me for lack of posts...I hope to finish this damn paper so my life can begin....

I will check on you all again and update you as too my progress on Saturday February 4th.


4 comments:

Juanita said...

This is a really pretty piece.

As for the procrastinating... I'm right there with you! Besides, who would want to write a paper when there are blogs to read or stitching to be done? Not me! LOL

Juanita

CJ in OK ;-) said...

Please don't feel guilt related to posting. We'll be around when you can get back to it. I myself haven't updated in over a week. Good Luck with the paper. CJ

The Teacup Cottage said...

Looks great. I am branching out tring to find other stitchers instead of submersing myself in my own blog in an attempt to avoid homework on my master's. GLad to see I'm not the only one.

Suz said...

I'm with you on the procrastinating... Why write/work when you can read blogs!

You're piece is looking good.

And good luck on that paper :)