So I was able to complete 8 out of 10 of last weeks goals. Not too shabby. So I will move the 2 not done to the top. Ian and I are heading to Carolina/Kure Beach this Mondayfor a few days, our last hurrah if you will. Our plan there is to sit on the beach and think of this babies name (If we do decide on one we still aren't telling till she is here). So this week's goals will be a bit on the lighter side
1. Finish redoing the figures for manuscript and pull research papers. (can you tell I am avoiding this one?)
2. Start Baby book
3. Find SOMETHING to swim in for the beach (and I thought finding a suit that fit was tough as a DD!)
4. Finish thank you notes
5. Buy trim paint for baby's room
6. Clean and organize bathroom --this requires getting 4 years worth of soap scum off the tile. and a bit of touch up painting.
7. Clean out, wash, and vaccuum car
8. Bring something small to stitch for the trip to the beach
hmm I can't think of any others right now....well when I do, and you know I will, I'll add them.