Wednesday, July 06, 2005

4th BBQ Pics


Matt and Lisa
Originally uploaded by Stitching scientist.

All the 4th photos are now in flickr.com....go check 'em out (just click on pic)

In other news.....bad bad news, this past friday I took several cross stitch pieces to Joann Fabrics to match them for pillow backs and I discovered that when I came back home my Waxing Moon birds were missing. I called the store but to no avail...they claimed no one had seen it. I was then going to go there in person....but the weekend and the party took over. Then yesterday my car won't start...we have it towed to the shop...and of course they have no problem starting it.....they think it is a faulty air flow sensor. But I basically have to wait for it to not start again before we can be sure. ugh. Anyway Ill be heading to Joanns today and hope a miracle will have occured and that my birds will be there. I was planning on stitching the birds again.....but there was alot of time and $$ (overdyed threads) involved in that one...sigh.

1 comment:

Kiwi Jo said...

Oh no!! I hope you find your birds!