Friday, January 14, 2005

Blah

I'm in one of those moods I can't define....I may be a bit depressed...or maybe stressed...or maybe pissed off.
I didn't sleep very well last night maybe cause I was nervous about physiology...not the subject matter itself , I just wish I could see if this is the right thing to do...I don't want to waste my time doing all this work and have nothing come out of it. I guess I just worry it is too late to change anything...that i am screwed no matter what i do.
And the animal front isn't helping at all as I have not seen a cat yet that I like. I did see 2 dogs at the shelter that appealed to me but Ian is concerned we do not have the time for a dog yet. and I know that if I take him to see them we will get one...cause i have more willpower than he does when looking at the animals (but he has the willpower when discussing). so i don't want to manipulate the situation.....ack i am rambling...sorry.
Finally we are now out of $$...christmas on top of fixing my car has wiped us for the next few months. I hate it when I can't buy stash (even just a little bit).


No comments: