Monday, October 24, 2005

Tie one on


Tie one on
Originally uploaded by Stitching scientist.
I am officially addicted to these kits.. I finished the other 2, HoHoHo and Making Friends, I got these at CATS. So then went on to Ebay to find more (they are $18 retail!) ...great now I need to start selling on Ebay to afford this.

On sat I went to Croptoberfest. It is this get together thing with Creative Memories where you scrapbook all day (my neighbor is a consultant...don't worry she buys Mary Kay from me). Normally I would be cross stitching, but I am doing this christmas present for Ian that involves this scrapbooking thing...so I got some good headway on it (it's actually almost done).
now, I MUST do some thesis work or I will NEVER graduate...

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Thanks for the heads-up about the Heather thing. Becky had addressed an e-mail to me as Heather once, and I let it slide, but I guess she thinks my name is Heather. I'll send her an e-mail and ask her to fix it.

BeckySC said...

Heather, those are adorable :) TOO cute!!
I fixed the Heather Penn...thingy...lol! Sorry about that :)
SOOO may Cathy's and Heather's aboard I got confused :)