Friday, October 21, 2005

Can you tell I am avoiding work?

Which Sci-fi /fantasy character are you? I am Galadriel.
Possessing a rare combination of wisdom and humility, while serenely dominating your environment you selflessly use your powers to care for others.
Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.

Sounds good to me;)
I got this work avoiding activity from (who else) Wil in exile and no he didn't come out a Wesley Crusher...

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?

Here is question I asked myself yesterday after hearing a Supreme court justice on Fresh Aire on NPR yesterdaytalk about his new book. How many Justices can you name of the top of your head? (hint: there are 9). I came up with 6 which did not include the guy on the radio (I had never heard of him before). I asked Ian the same question and was surprised that he could only name one (after me prodding him about it for 5 min) . How did you score? Answers here.

No comments: