Wednesday, October 19, 2005

This weeks Question and update

Do you mark or hi-lite your patterns or can you follow them without any markings? Do you make copies to mark up, or do you mark originals?

I have only photocopies and highlighted 2 patterns so far. These are the ones with alot of confetti stitching or are big and complicated. I try not to mark on the original pattern But I do have a bad habit of checking off the list of floss colors in pencil, but I don't intend on selling the patterns later so I guess it does not matter.

Other wise in the stitching world I was going to post a pic of my oct flip it and 2 completed tie one on kits....but my husband stole the camera this morning so you will have to wait. I also finished Starlight Starbright (xmas present for sister).
Ian and I have been able to unpack and get all the furniture from grandpa's house settled in. the only thing left is a table that needs to be sold. We ended up with an extra dresser that we put into my closet and filled with my craft and crossstitch stuff. (there were piles of rubbermaid there before. I am glad we were able to use it.

No comments: