Friday, September 16, 2005

Truth or Dare.....Truth

I got this from Cathys blog.....who got it from Vash.....I thought it was neat:

My truths are in bold
I am bisexual. I am homosexual. I've run away from home. I listen to political music. I collect comic books. I shut others out when I'm sad. I open up to others easily. I am keeping a secret from the world. I watch the news. SometimesI own over 5 rap CDs. I own an ipod. I own something from Hot Topic. I love Disney movies. I am a sucker for hair/eyes. I don't kill bugs. (exception for mosquitos). I curse regularly. I have "x"s in my screen name. I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation. I love Spam. I bake well. I would wear pajamas to school. I own something from Abercrombie. I have a job. I love Martha Stewart. I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS. I am self conscious. I like to laugh. I smoke a pack a day. I loved Go Ask Alice. I have cough drops when I'm not sick. I can't swallow pills. I have many scars. I've been out of this country. (only if Canada counts) I believe in ghosts. I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room. I am really ticklish. I love chocolate.I bite my nails.I am comfortable with being me.I play computer games/video games when I'm bored.Gotten lost in the city.Saw a shooting star.I have had two serious surgical procedures.Gone out in public in my pajamas.I have kissed a stranger.Hugged a stranger.Been in a fist fight with the same sex. Been arrested.Laughed and had milk/soda come out of your nose.Pushed all the buttons on an elevator. Made out in an elevator. Sworn at my parents.Kicked a guy where it hurts.Been skydiving. Been bungee jumping. Broken a bone. Played spin the bottle. Gotten stitches. Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour. Bitten someone. Been to Niagara Falls. Gotten the chicken pox. Crashed into a car.Been to Asia. Ridden in a taxi. Shoplifted. Been fired. Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back. Stole something from my job. Gone on a blind date. Had a crush on a teacher/coach. Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.Been to Europe. Slept with a co-worker.Been married. ( to same coworker) Gotten divorced. Saw someone dying. Driven over 400 miles in one day. Been to Canada. Been on a plane.Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Thrown up in a bar. Eaten Sushi. Been snowboarding. Been skiing. Been ice skating.Met someone in person from the internet. Been to a car show. Going to or have gone to college.Done hard drugs. Taken painkillers. Met a celebrity. I like playing practical jokes. Been in a hot air balloon. Ridden a camel in the Sahara desert. Performed in front of an audience.

No comments: