Wednesday, September 28, 2005

THis week question

Have you ever just quit a project while in the midst of it? (We’re not referring to UFOs here, rather projects that you know that you’ll never work on again.) Why? What did you do with it - throw it out, give it away, put it away?

The only one I can think of is one of the first big (larger than 10 stitches square) Counted cross stitch kits I tried. I was about 13 or so, and It was a picture of a rocking chair and a cat on a rug...you know the type. Well I messed up somewhere and could not find the mistake, then I found it and tryed to work around it/fix it then more mistakes kept rearing their ugly head. I finally threw it out and stopped stitching for about a year or more When I finally stitched again I did an even more complicated one...but it turned out very well thank you. I think I just needed that year of maturity.

No comments: