Sunday, September 18, 2005

Nametags


Nametags
Originally uploaded by Stitching scientist.
Here are the nametags I did for the CATS festival (4 days to go). The blue one I did some drawn thread work...Rhodes stitches then herringbone, below my name is algerian eyelets, them a wave stitch from the seashore sampler I did earlier this year. I tryed to add a backing but it pulled out...so I ended up just mounting it to some mat board.

The cream one was a design pulled from a needle roll design I haven't done yet but the lettering came out great and this one is my fav of the 2.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Patti said...

Wow Heather your nametags are beautiful. I have a very small one that just says Patti but I also have an alternate in the shape of NH which I may use in the face of your and Kiwi Jo's beautiful pieces. I live in Maine now but still post as PattiNH at ezboard so maybe that will be okay.

Lee said...

Your nametags are sooo cool! I wish I were coming to CATS so I could see all of these fabulous nametags in person! Oh - and of course, the bloggers wearing them. Have a wonderful time!

Kiwi Jo said...

Awesome Heather! Can't wait to see them in person on Friday.

Christine said...

Beautiful job on your nametags, Heather! I really like your Flip-It, too.

Anonymous said...

well done on the name-tag and flip-it. Ann.