Originally uploaded by Stitching scientist.
Over thanksgiving I visited Deer Hill Farm Cross stitch in Hyde Park, NY and when I returned from our trip there was my package from Stitching Bits and Bobs. The full haul includes:
• Bent Creek: Snowbound
• Sweetheart Tree: By the Sea sampler (no wonder I could not find this one.. I was looking for a chart not a kit!)
• Little House Needleworks: Through the Woods
• Arelate Studio: Grand Old Duke #1
• CHS: Rainbow
• Homespun Elegance: Old shaker Tune
• Cricket Collection: Sleepy Hollow
• Blackbird Designs: Blackbird Sampler
• And of course the green silk for my Christmas ornament (but I am working on that now, so it isn’t in the picture)
This just about cleans out my wish list, now I just need some time to stitch.
A few days ago I was freaking out abit realizing I have a very short time before christmas to get ALOT of stuff done, and that I would only have about 3 whole days alone to get it all done between the end of school and Christmas. Ian and i sat down and planned out every free sec we had, so as of right now, 3 days later, 90% of the gift shopping is done, and 99% of the christmas cards are done. (still need a couple more addresses). YEAH I might get it all done on time.