Small Fall thingy
Originally uploaded by Stitching scientist.
I got this freebie from a fellow tarheel at the last meeting, and just needed something to get me over my stitching hump. It can be found here. I substituted 3362 for 370 so it would look more like the pattern. It is supposed to be finished as a Biscornu, but I am not sure that is what I will do with it. I did it on a loose linen and it may not stand that type of finishing without pulling out the threads.
Yesterday I had the day while A was at daycare...I cleaned the house! It has not looked this good since just before she was born. It is so nice to have a clean semi uncluttered home, even if it is for a small amount of time. I was also able to organize my stitching, I have 6 WIPs and 8 kitted right now. The reason I was so unhappy with my Wips is that 3 of them had color issues I have not had time to tackle. Color issue being finding the right color thread to replace some color currently in the pattern. I resoved that with spooktime yesterday replacing Cresent Colors Green Onion with WDW Kudzu. I got some headway on that during Biggest Loser last night.
Today (I am still off for Fall Break) we go to a movie.