Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Hiro watching


holiday quilt rr
Originally uploaded by Stitching scientist.

I have been trying to get this done so I can move on to my own stuff, I should finish it tonight. Spookline for the rest of the month...then on to something totally new. What? I don't know yet, can you believe that?? I almost always know what will be next, and I have a few WIPs that I am not wanting to get back to yet. I have not looked at my Stash in so long I forget what is there.

Ian and I are watching an episode or 2 from Heros season 1 every night. We knew it was good, and didn't have DVR last year, so we only caught one episode. So we are saving this season while watching the last...but at the rate we are going, we should be all caught up in a few weeks. This show is actually better than all the hype I had heard about it.

Next week is Fall Break and I only have to work Thursday, but we have paid for 3 days of daycare for A. This means Wednesday Ian and I can frolic around town all day, we may go to a movie (or 2!) and Friday is all to myself I can clean, or stitch, or scrapbook, or shop, or clean.....
This same phenomenon will happen for 11 days over winter break...you bet I am scheduling those up now!

No comments: