Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Lots to show...but missing main ingredient

No Camera. I seem to have misplaced it. I know it is around somewhere, Just been busy lately.

This past Saturday was a doozy. I had a Tarheel stitch-in in the morning, a baby shower and a bridal shower in the afternoon, and a housewarming that same evening. And since I never turn down an invite to a party...I was eating all day. It really wasn't that bad, I paced myself and was ready with everything, gifts, directions, etc. I was just a bit sore the next day. But I have stitchy things that I made for the baby shower and housewarming that I want to show you. so as soon as I find the damn camera, I'll be hitting this blog with lots of posts.

In babyland (is that a section of the Magic Kingdom?) I went to the doctor yesterday, met doctor #4 of 7, he was cool, I haven't met a bad one yet at this practice. He pulled out the portable ultrasound to check baby position. She is already head down and facing my right side. Now we just need to make sure she stays this way. Then we had our first childbirth class. there were about 12 couples there, due anywhere from May 3 to July 23, And I was one of the 2 smallest (belly wise) in the class. After a Saturday of people looking surprised when I said I was 6 and 1/2 months pregnant, I made the doctor look at my chart to have him confirm everything is Ok in that dept. But my weight gain is normal, and he said it should actually slow down to a pound a week from here on.
Countdown is as follows:
2 weeks till next Dr. appt
2 1/2 weeks till baby shower
4 weeks till the end of teaching
5 weeks till trip to beach
10 weeks till due date

3 comments:

claudia said...

Wow. I was looking at your countdown. I know it may not seem so to you, but your pregnancy is flying at warp speed to me. It seems like only yesterday you announced the expected arrival of your little precious one. I wish my pregnancies seemed that fast!

Jamie said...

I stumbled across your blog and thought I would say hello. I'm definitely coming back to look at the pics once you find your camera. I'm glad your doctor said everything was ok with the baby!

Jenna said...

You're in the home stretch, now! I'm glad that the doctor was able to alleviate your concerns about your belly size. Everyone carries differently.