Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Mary Kay open house


Color Line
Originally uploaded by Stitching scientist.
Hello all, Sorry I haven't been blogging lately I ahve been in funk lately. But my MK open house is over here is a pic of just one of the 4 tables I had set up to display my inventory...This is just the color cosmetics (then I had a skin care table, a spa table, one of perfumes, and one of gift ideas). I had good results and am happy to have reconnected with my customers.

As for stitching, I finished pumkin in the patch...I will post tomorrow. I am working on my halloween exchange and autumn exchange (which I can't post till the exchange happens).

1 comment:

Wendy Maybury said...

I was just cleaning my old childhood crap and I found a one-watched wil circa 1988... email me and I'll send it to ya! :)
wendymay@yahoo.com