Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Mom and Stitching Blogger Question of the week

My mom is arriving tommorrow for the weekend, I have lots of stuff planned (she hasen't been to mi casa in the spring) gardening and shopping top the list.
It is supposed to rain here all weekend but the chance has decreased to 30% for each day. I know we need the rain...I don't have regular allergies and I have a stuffy nose right now, if i'm suffering then you know its bad. And I have to mow today...ugh

Max went tothe neurologist yesterday...we paid $100 for this guy in a lab coat to feel up the dog and tell us he will be fine. We do have to do physical therapy (stretching and rotating the leg and shoulder), and we have to make him use his bad leg my irritating the good foot...he recommended taping a Lego to the bottom of his good foot, and taking him on slow walks...this should be entertaining.

I may not be posting much till tues after mom leaves ...so have a great weekend!


QOTW:
Have you ever been asked to do model stitching?
Did you do it? If so, what was your compensation? (money, stash, etc.) If not, why not?
If you haven't done it, if you were asked would you? Why or why not?

No, But I would jump at the chance. I wouldn't like a really large project, cause I don't stitch very fast, but being paid to stitch....that would be wonderful. Unforunately there are alot of stitchers out there who are better than me (and faster) and there aren't that many opportunities (few LNS's and few designers). so my chances of ever model stitching is very slim

No comments: