Saturday, April 02, 2005

and where have YOU been?

I've been pretty damn sick, thats where. I think I caught the flu last Sat, I still have a cough to day (a full 7 days later). And you know I am sick (RELLY SICK) when I havent eaten the giant chocolate bunny Ian bought me for easter, and don't feel like stitching.

And of course, everything was due this week, but it went by quickly. I met with the statistical consultant on my project, that went well. And I had a poster to finish, so it could be approved and sent off to kinkos for the WRRI confrence that i am attending on tuesday in Raleigh, NC.

Meanwhile the house is disentigrating into filth and driving me crazy, but since I couldn't stand for more that 10 min at a time for 5 day, I forgive myself. So today I have already done 3 loads of laundry, cleaned and dusted my side of the bedroom (Ian does his own pretty well), and scrubbed the kitchen counters. I am dying to get outside and mow/rake up the winter mess, plant some flowers and move stuff around, but it has been raining alot and everything is saturated. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: