Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Wil Wheaton Lives!!

well as you can see I figured out how to put a picture on the site but when I tried to add text it didn't take. Then I tried to read an article about how to make your blog more readable and stuff. and tried to add a blog roll....HAHAHA big mistake I am so new to this code/hmtl/http/gobbledygook I think I'll stick to words.

I started to grid a half finished Santa of the Forest by Lavender and Lace last night (I started it back in 97) I hope the gridding helps and maybe Ill be more inclined to finish it.

While messing with that www.blogroller.com site I did discover a long lost friend. Wil Wheaton...get out!! You must be a Trekkie to appreciate this. While other girls were picking up Teen Beat for pictures of Kirk Cameron I refused to buy anything what did not have Wil in it. He was plastered on my wall Backstreet/New Kids style. Wil Weaton was my first serious crush (oxymoronic eh?) And he lives. I haven't heard of him in years. I was an old trekkie by junior high and when TNG came out it was MY Star Trek. Will was pretty beat up by the die hard fans for "saving" the Enterprise one too many times. But that was the writers not Wil. But reading his blog it sounds like he is having a hard time with his new book "Just a Geek" . Boy do I need to learn how to link targets and such!! Wil, I know the media has never been your friend, but I know lots of fans are out here like me and love you for who you are ( and because you are a cutiepie)
I am so going to buy that book tomorrow

Go visit Wil....till i figure out how to link other blogs, just click on the title of this post.



No comments: