Monday, September 13, 2004

My very own Blog!!!

Oh yeah I must be crazy ...I know nothing....NOTHING about blogs. Exept they are fun to read. I hope to learn quickly how to do all the cool stuff other bloggers have, and if you wil bear with me I'm sure it will be a fun ride.

First allow myself to introduce........myself.
My name is Heather, I'm 30 (oh the trauma), Married 1.5 years, owned a house (ranch, brick, hardwood floors, built 1965) 1.5 years. Currently working on a Masters in Biology. I have numerous intrests which you will discover as we go. But I will attempt to keep this blog focused on my wishy washy passion for cross stitch. That is after all what got me into reading blogs in the first place.

My first concern is how am I going to get pictures of my WIPs on here...I don't have a scanner or a digital camera..hmmm. Told you I was new.

Well lets see if this post works then we shall see if I can maybe put a picture in from my wedding (have a few on Ofoto).

See you soon

No comments: