Sunday, April 27, 2008

Another blast from the past


American Sampler
Originally uploaded by Stitching scientist.

Here is my second flatfold , I found the perfect fabric for it called "flying flags". You ALL probably recognize this Liberty Sampler pattern it was on the cover of a the prolific premire issue of Cross Stitch Quick, back in 85? I swear everytime I get together with stitchers and they bring their extra stuff to trade, there is always this issue in pile. I finished stitching this guy in 05. Anyone remember that?

My regular stitching is on hold for a bit, I am bored with For the Birds, but I am not interested in starting anything else now. I have a couple of non cross stitchng project that have my attention right now, but can't share them with you my readers yet. and I am wrappping up the semester, grades are due in 2 weeks!

1 comment:

Aussie Stitcher said...

Congratulations on your first and second flat folds, they look great, I like the new flooring in your kitchen too.