Friday, May 26, 2006

More modeling?

I have here 2 more Erica Michael freebies that I stitched up as models for Brenda using the Dye is Cast threads. I don't think the castle came out very well, but the daffodils came out wonderfully

I finished these up last week but havan't had time to post them. okok I have had the time (since I am not doing anything but looking for a job) but haven't been on the internet too much. I have been catching up on my stitching, and reading (I read two novels this past week!) and I have been doing some pieceing of the Rhythm and Blues quilt, I was able to get blocks 3, 4 and 5 done.

With the cross stitching I put a few more stitches in tothe View of a spring garden,and Seaology. I will try to post some pictures this coming week before I head off to Anchorage.

Remember last year when i went to New Orleans? well this year the same conference is in Anchorage...and Ill be heading up on the 3rd for a week. Then I'll be heading back up on the 21st to work for my advisor in the boonies of Alaska (Toolik Field Station). I'll be up there till the end of July. I don't think I'll be able to do a whole lot of stitching but that doesn't mean I am not going to try



3 comments:

Suz said...

I love the castles. Congrats on the finishes!

I was going to be extremely jealous about the field station in Alaska until I clicked on the link and saw the snowy/icy image. I think I'll stay in my tropical area! LOL

Anonymous said...

Very nice stitching! I hope you enjoy your time in Alaska.

Anonymous said...

Both pieces are pretty!