- I did as much as I could to Moon and Stars by Little House Needleworks, just waiting on a fiber that I ordered to finish it.
- I stitched a bit on Spring Garden by Black Swan but need to find (or order) a krenick thread that I thought I had but don't.
- I started and finished Lucky Me and Spring Tie one on kits by Pine Mountian
- I started Angel in the Clouds by Heart in Hand on 36ct fabric...my first time on 36...I found out that 1 thread over 2 works better than 2 over 2 at this count. But you already knew that.
- I also started Green Darner. I couldn't get very far due to the #of Krenicks I need for this one. This will be a gift to my advisor when I graduate (so I have till May to do it).
In other news, there isn't much new. I turned in my 2nd draft of my disscussion to my advisor wed afternoon, but haven't gotten it back yet. Ian and I are ready to tackle the TAXES and will probably owe the government again this year which totally cramps my style...especially when my husband is such a freak about $$ (or the lack thereof). And finally we had Sam get his shots and neutered over the weekend ...he is back to full speed after a night of grumpyness.
Hey if you are not the easily offended kind, and swear words are in your vocabulary...check out this Subversive Cross Stitch..I just about fell out of my chair (which is easy since i broke a wheel on it last week)