Monday, February 13, 2006

Garden exchange


Garden exchange
Originally uploaded by Stitching scientist.

Here is my Garden exchange which I sent to Aniza in Malaysia. The pattern is Spring Strawberries from the Seasonal Sampler designed by Hillside Samplings. I finished it as a box.
I found this great fabric that was really pretty and padded the bottom and the top inside. I also made a candle in a watering can and sent it, but I did not take a picture if Aniza does it will be here. But she has been in the process of moving and may not have her computer unpacked yet.


Inside box
Originally uploaded by Stitching scientist.

5 comments:

Litla Skvís said...

Such a nice box!!

Nicki said...

It's lovely Heather! Really, really nice. Congratulations :)

cathymk said...

Beautiful Heather! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Great stitching and I love the candle idea. I hope Aniza posts a photo! :)

Unknown said...

What a beautiful exchange piece.