Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Dec flip it


Dec flip it
Originally uploaded by Stitching scientist.
Ta da All twelve months are now done.

I think we are going to get a christmas tree today. We were supposed to go yesterday but it started to rain. And it is a pain to try and take your time and select the right tree when it is raining. I love going and cutting a fresh tree. We go to Spillmans every year (that we get a tree). I thought about getting another potted tree, since last years is doing so great in the yard. But since we have visitors this year I thought a big tree would be nice..and I don't have to worry about how long it is in the house.

I am currently working on the Peace ornament (I will finish it!) and need to find a garden pattern for my exchange. I thought I had one but the other day I went to my recipients website and saw that she already had that one done up. so back to the drawing board (I know the deadline is looming!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful finish, congrats! :)

Kristen said...

It is absolutely adorable. Great job and what a beautiful finishing job you did.

BeckySC said...

That's a GREAT finish, Heather :) Congratulations :)

Anonymous said...

Great job! It's gorgeous!

BTW, I found your blog b/c I was searching for reviews of that "Stitchers Wonder" stand, and you mentioned getting one in your blog last year. How did you end up liking it?