Thursday, December 08, 2005

17 shopping days left...Seriously


SBQ: Have you done any charity stitching, been in one, or would like to organize one?

No...the only type I am aware of are xs quilts (Coles quilts)(9-11 quilts). I have never heard of any other type of charity stitching. I sorta feel that stitching a piece for a quilt for a child I haven't met is impersonal, I would rather stitch for someone i know.

In my own stitching world...I am back on the afghan and began stitching 10 lords a leaping (AGAIN!). I finished stitching the December Flip it, but didn't like any of the fabrics I own to finish it, so I have to go buy some today.

I have to get my christmas cards done...I dread doing cards, and now that printshop is not working on our computer (that had all the addresses to print labels) I really HATE doing christmas cards.

No comments: