Friday, May 06, 2005

Kung Fu Hustle

Well I survived...(It actually was one of the best presentations I think I have ever done- all that practice helped)
Now I need to get another one ready for a conference in New Orleans on the 24th. 15 minutes in front of a bunch of drunk scientists (or so I hear) I think I can do it.
To celebrate last night Ian and I went to see Kung Fu Hustle.....and If you haven't already heard it through the grape vine....It is hilarious. Ian and I laughed the whole time. Of course there is Kung Fu, and violence ( but very little blood), but the humor was just in the right spots...and suprising silly enough to make you laugh out loud. Stephen Chow (director) makes fun of quite a few american movies and other bits of our pop culture that surprised me. Oh and I should warn you it is subtitled...but is so well done and timed that I had to go back and write this cause i had forgotten.

Still working on Santa

No comments: