Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Finals La Di Da

Stats final tomorrow....I think I am ready...or as ready as I'll ever be.

Check out VH1's My Coolest Years: the Geeks....my favorite STTNG hottie is all over it....oh and whiole your there do to the photo gallery and go to photo #22 ... You know I was Spock for halloween once too...Yes I am a geek.

As for the cross stitch.........Finished eduCATed, finished the Gud Huswife freebie, started my February Flip it block (travel project) and am working on the Freedom sampler....I know, I know but I can't seem to get into the 2 big Xmas projects..that I have had around for 7 years. I just don't feel very christmassy, just haven't in a very long time. As a matter of fact I can remember the last time it felt christmassy......1984....I remember being alone in the house, standing on the coffee table, singing carols at the top of my lungs. I was 10. I hope the joy of christmas will come back someday. I guess it is tough when you are an adult and have to deal with $$, and traffic, and shopping, and parties, mailing christmas cards, and no kids (which is apparently the big thing now...."have some kids then christmas will be happy again"). Sounds like BS to me. Seriously, I can't think of a Christmas where I had the $ I needed to buy what I wanted for everyone. And all I really want is 1 gift that NOONE (including myself) can afford to give me...a digital camera. Makes you just wish the holiday wasn't there.

Ok enough with the depression. Off to review Stats once more.


1 comment:

Kiwi Jo said...

I'm really sorry to read about Mercury. It must be so hard not knowing what happened to him. Good luck with your exam!!!!