Thursday, December 16, 2004

9 days to go

Well, I think it is finally coming together:

We bought a potted christmas tree on tues (White Pine about 4 ft tall). We plan on bringing it in the house this weekend. Now....where to plant it in the spring hmmm.
I now have a wreath on the door.
Mailed out gifts yesterday.
I did ALL my christmas cards yesterday, gotta go buy stamps and get em out the door.
7 Swans a swimming is done! off to do 8 maids a milking.
Signed up for Netflix...free 2 weeks...then $17 a month for all the DVD's you can watch. We have a Netflix hub here in Greensboro, so the movies have a 1 to 2 day turn around. We have already watched Dodgeball and the 1965 Flight of the Phoenix (ready for the new one now) and we have 35 movies in our cue.
Still have to shop for the local friends but I think I have a handle on it all.
Christmas parties here i come. (2 this weekend)


No comments: