Monday, September 28, 2009

We have a winner!


Bent Creek Freebie-swirlygig
Originally uploaded by Stitching scientist

But it is not me...I did win the runner up spot though the Queen of the Fluffies award for Stitch Bitch contest. Bonus, as a prize I am receiving a frame from Elizabeth Newlin of Bent Creek to finish this little guy. Thanks to everyone who voted! and congrats to Kristen for her fabulous finish...she won first place.

Swirlygig freebie by Bent Creek, done on 28 count green Linen, I used Dye Is Cast's Pansy for the letters, Waterlilies in Lilac and Krenick 032 with white for the swirls

Side note, I swung by the Bent Creek site since i had not been there in a while...MISTAKE! the photobooth series is adorable and I love this and this but my absolute favorite is this...Must buy yesterday!

4 comments:

Erica said...

Congrats on the win! Your piece is beautiful!

Anna van Schurman said...

I think of you as a winner. You are after all the Inaugural Anna Van Schurman Queen of the Fuffies. Congratulations again!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your win. It's a beautiful piece.

Anonymous said...

Nice wining prizes! now I vote for lean on trees as a christmas present for you little sister :)