Thursday, November 09, 2006

Stitching Questions

Last weeks from Lee:
How did you decide on the title of your stitching blog? Was it random, or does it have a special meaning to you or about you?

I started this blog while I was a grad student in the field of biology so my life was consumed by science and stitching...hence... stitching scientist

This weeks from Jan:
How many different brands of “complete” embroidery floss sets do you own? How do you keep track of it? (i.e., spread sheet program, index cards, palm pilot, etc.)

Well I don't have any idea if my sets are "complete" I think I have like 95% of DMC and maybe 20% GAST and 10% WDW. with other random ones included in minority like, Dye is Cast and Six strand Sweets, and Cresent Colors. Only my DMC is organized and I used to have a complete list of what I did and didn't but it was never complete because a lot of my colors were kitted up elsewhere. It is easier for me to see if I have something when I go to kit it. If not then I go buy it.

No comments: