Thursday, March 03, 2005

Stitching Bloggers Q of the Week

Which do you prefer and why? "Old-fashioned" black and white symbol-only charts, charts with colored blocks, or charts with a combination of colored blocks and symbols?

Most of the charts I do are small and are the back and white symbol only charts. I purposely avoid the big stuff with too many symbols, (besides I never finish those...Santa of the Forest). I have worked with the other two types of charts but those have usually been from magazines. Colored blocks alone are not enough (like those found in kits and i haven't worked a kit in soooooo long) when I did do kits they didn't use "DMC 501" to describe the color...no they used very "light forest green" or "ultra light forest green" ...then you would have to try to match then with the colored block Ugh

I have been stitching and I'll post about it this evening after my statistics midterm....oh I have a headache.

No comments: