Thursday, October 09, 2008

Don't give up on me!!

I am here, but been very busy. My sisters wedding is this sunday, so I am leaving tomorrow for PA and will be back tues. I hope to post pictures of both the wedding (annabeth and I are in the bridal party) and stitching that I A) could not show you orB) haven't completed.

Miss Mary Mack is helping me clean out some of my old 310 on floss cards, but she is far from being done, and I haven't been stitching all that much lately. Maybe after this last trip of the year things will be more settled.

Annabeth went thru a weird couple of weeks where she started fussing a bit when going to sleep and then is either up at 5 or 6 am or sleeps in till 8. She is not being her consistant 8pm-7:30am self lately. Part of it is teething (3 new ones in the past few weeks) and part is that she started in the older toddler room at daycare. She is napping better now that she is away from the babies, but she is exhausted at the end of the day. I think it takes more energy to crawl after all those walking kids. But the transition could not have gone better, they are watching her carefully (as well the other kids) to make sure she isn't run over.

Wee will see you soon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a lovely time at the wedding! Can't wait to see pics.