Originally uploaded by Stitching scientist.
Here is my progress so far on Spookline by SamSarah. I started this last year, and hope to have it done by Halloween. I decided I did not like it on the purple fabric the model was on, and instead I started it on this narural linen I had a drawer. I am using the called for Cresent Colors, only one of the colors seems to blend in to background, the green onion color of the lighter leaves. Unfortunately it is also used in the other half of the border and I am not sure what I will be replacing it with.
I attended the Tarheel get together today. A. went with me, and she behaved herself, mostly. I did not get alot of stitching done, and will probably look into getting a sitter for future saturday get togethers.