Friday, September 21, 2007

Holiday Quilts, RR


Holiday Quilts, RR
Originally uploaded by Stitching scientist.

I recieved this about 2 weeks ago. and have frogged the damn outline of my quilt twice. I based my stitching off of somone elses (ah the perils of an RR ) and have since concluded this is a bad thing to do when working on a piece that has been handled by many hands. This Pattern is Holiday quilts by Ursula Michael. It is (I think) from a Sitchers World magazine. The colors have been altered to be more green/red but this is a PERFECT design for an RR. This the last RR piece I have to do. I think I will be retiring myself from RRs for a while after this. A good experience, but now that I only have about an hour to stitch at night, I want it to be time for my own pieces.

No comments: