Friday, December 08, 2006

Off to the Land Of Walt Disney


Peace By Heart in Hand
Originally uploaded by Stitching scientist.

I finally got all the christmas gifts off in the mail to the Parents and Inlaws. Doing the last load of laundry and beginning to pack. Tomorrow I am dropping Max off at the kennel (we call it puppy camp) cutely named The Bed and Biscuit. Then off to a Tarheel stitcher meeting to do a christmas exchange. Then packing and off on Sunday morning.
The cross stitch is a ornament I made for the exchange ..Peace by Heart in Hand. I adjusted some of the colors to fit what I had on hand, but I think it came out ok.

I am bringing my laptop and will try to post while I am in FL. But if I don't get to, then I shall see you all in the 20th.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Bring warm clothes - it's cold down here right now! :) Have fun at Walt Disney - I haven't been since I was in high school (about 14 years!). :)

Margaret said...

Beautiful ornament! A friend made that one for me and I just love it.

Have fun today! Tell the gals I miss them.

And have a blast at Disney!

CJ in OK ;-) said...

Cute ornament. Enjoy your holidays, CJ