Monday, April 24, 2006

Stitchin away

this weekend was a bit rainy so I finished up an exchange piece due in 3 weeks, so no picture there. But I did make some progress on the damselfly... I have several of these charts, but after this one I am not sure I will be doing anymore. It has got a ton of confetti stitching and 3/4 stitches and just well...irritates me. We shall see if there is a verdict by the time I am done. I will be working on nothing but this chart till graduation (since it is a gift for my advisor). Oh and as you can tell I did not go to Savannah this week, Ian and I bumped it to next week. THis means I have to finish up revisions and turn in my final thesis copies to the graduate school by friday, so off I go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yikes, confetti stitches AND partials? Ugh. It looks beautiful so far, though! I'm sure your hard work will be greatly appreciated by your advisor. When's the big (graduation) day?