I has been pretty nice not having to worry about my thesis this weekend. I was able to go out to a the NC herb society herb sale (they have it every year at the local greek orthodox church), and bought a few plants. I cleaned up the backyard on friday and contracted to have a fence put in. yesterday I cleaned the house, and did all the laundry. There is still a big list of stuff to get done before everyone comes down before graduation but it actually looks like it might all get done.
Meanwhile I was asked by Brenda the owner of the Dye is Cast, at the last tarheel get together if I would stitch up a few of the Erica Micheals freebies using The Dye is Cast fibers.
I chose to do the first four letters of Erica Micheals alphabet. and Brenda picked out fabric and fibers for the conversions. I loved how A came out. B I think could of been better on darker fabric. I would love to do the whole alphabet some day, these stitch up very quickly.
However I have to get back to work on the damselfly for my advisor in order to have it done by graduation. So C amd D will have to wait.
Ill be blogging more often now..so check back soon.