In order to break this cycle I will soundbite what I want to tell you. Then I will return to elaborate on some of them in the near future.
- I got back from NH (family vacation) last week. I visited a total of 4 LNS on the way up and there. Got a lot of stuff and have reviews of the stores to post.
- It rained in NH. ALOT
- I haven't stitched squat lately
- I am fighting a smidge of frustration with my child of 14 months: I am not asking her to walk and talk. Just maybe a crawl and a word other than dada. How bout a sign? I have be signing to her for 8 months!
- I leave in 1 week for my visit to PA for my sisters bridal shower.
- I finagled a way to go to VEGAS for 24 hours...just to experience Star Trek: The Experience. Guess that makes me a Trekkie.
- I got totally sucked into the Twilight Series, didn't realize it was a teen romance sort of book till about the 5th page but I ended up reading the first three books in 4 days (yes they are all 500 pages long) Only the third one pulled me out of the story with over the top teen agst. Hey, I read Sweet Dreams romance as a teen so this is totally up my alley.
OK I will be back soon