Thursday, March 20, 2008

The LIST for 2008

I mentioned before about a list of patterns for this year, I think I am ready to share them now.

I've never done this before, I mean I have had monthly goals, but a whole year shows a bigger picture. I think it is a good way for me to organize my thoughts and see goals completed. I pulled all the patterns that were calling to me, all the ones I have been really meaning to do, and a few gifts to stitch.

Here it is, if ithe project is done it is in yellow

Current Works in Progress
1. Simple Gifts, Homespun elegance
2. Mitten Games, Crossed Wings
3. Little Angel in the Clouds, Heart in Hand

4. A is for acorn and B is for Butterfly, Erica Michaels
5. Nine Patch Village, Brightneedle

For my Office

6. Four Trees, Bent Creek
7. Dragonflies, ladybugs, and bees, oh my!, M designs
8. Blackbird Sampler, Blackbird designs

For Others (with deadlines)

9. Rune Sampler, Enchanted Needle (May)
10. For the Birds, Drawn Thread (May)
11. Blessings, JBW designs (Oct)
12. Grand Old Duke, Arelate Studio

The Rest

13. Roots and Wings Birth Sampler, Pat Rogers Counted Collection
14. Miss Mary Mack, La Di Da
15. Four seasons ornament series, Prarie Schooler JCS Mags (2007)
16. Quaker Diamond, Hillside Samplings
17. Puppy Dog Row, Bent Creek
18. Pumpkin Patches, Full Circle Designs
19. Halloween House Sampler, Drawn Thread
20. Ringlet Tree, Marilynn and Jackie’s Collectibles
21. Snowman Needleroll, M Designs
22. Just a Little Snowman ornament from Twisted Threads JCS Mag
23. Angel of Joy ornament from Bent Creek JCS Mag
24. Open
25. Open

Currently I am working on the Rune sampler, which is very simple and going quickly, I have a cool story about that (well- just cool for other stitchers) I hope to post it tomorrow .

No comments: