Sunday, June 17, 2007

Christmas Chickadee


Christmas Chickadee
Originally uploaded by Stitching scientist.

Christmas in June ;) I started this little guy the day before A was born. I think he is a Margaret Sherry that was in a British Cross Stitcher last year. I still have the holly and backstitching to do, I can only stitch when A is sleeping and I am not (about 2 hours a day).

Last night was better, she finally went to sleep around 3 and slept 6 hours straight. Now if we could just get those hours to be 12 -6, we would be all set.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, so cute! Actually, it's probably by Valerie Pfeiffer; she has released a whole line of chickadees now.

I'm glad that Annabeth actually slept for several hours and let you get some rest. That's not bad! :)

Suz said...

That's a really cute chickadee :) Congrats on the finish!