Wednesday, October 18, 2006

No picture yet

Well I am waiting on pins and needles to for the Santa to return from the framers. She said it would be done today or tomorrow, maybe friday at the latest. I have no further stitching to show you. Things have sort of halted for a bit. My In-laws are visiting, and I tend not to stitch when I have visitors. I guess I feel like I don't want anyone to think I am ignoring them. Currently I have Spookline, and Fancywork's When Heaven and Nature Sing ornament from JCS 2005 in the works.

Oh I may not have mentioned this, but Ian and I booked a 10 day trip to WDW in December, our big christmas gift to one another. I have been 3 times in the past 1990- 1992- and 1998 (I think, maybe it was 1997). Anyway Ian has never been to the tourist heaven of Florida, and we been talking of going for 6 years, so it is about darn time. Which reminds me I have to go pay the full balance by monday. I love having a real job!

1 comment:

Darla said...

My first thought was "Weeks Dye Works," and I thought, "How cool!!" Silly me: you were talking about The Rodent.