Thursday, May 29, 2008

This past weekend


Summer PS ornament series
Originally uploaded by Stitching scientist.


Hey I am back. I finished the Summer ornament block, and got alot done on the winter one;

Winter ornament so far
Originally uploaded by Stitching scientist.



Anyway the hotel was wonderful, the company was great, I met so many folks from all over the country, even a lady from Australia. There were about 60 of us. I got some free goodies from the trading table, and bought lots of fabric from the shop in Wlliamsburg. I only bought one pattern, Sue Hillis' Pirates Creed .

I am currently planning on the arrival of my in-laws and my baby's first birthday party on Sunday. Watch this space for cake smashing pictures.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

I wish I had known that shop was there when I went to Williamsburg last year! We must have been right near it, I know exactly where that shopping center is. Bummer.

Anna van Schurman said...

I'm glad u had a good trip. I was going 2 stitch the pirate 4 my office, but printed it from internet instead since I hope 2 b gone soon

Anonymous said...

1st birthday? Already? Time flies!