Friday, November 13, 2009

Poker face

I am stitching on some ornaments, but nothing to post yet.

I found this fun little blog and thought i would do the Friday Fill ins:

1. The last band I saw live was Trans Siberian Orchestra this time last year, fun once , but not again.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is cranberries. (if you don't celebrate thanksgiving, insert your favorite holiday)
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is just getting started.
4. Thoughts of prepping for next semester fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear high boots, but my calves are too fat, always have been.
6. Bagpipes rule.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to cleaning my room, tomorrow my plans include swim lessons with A and Sunday, I want to go to the Carolina Renissance Faire!

No comments: