Monday, October 30, 2006

Needling along

I picked up a needle for the first time in over 2 weeks yesterday. I have not felt like stitching in awhile. I am in a slump that I guess ensues after any big project is finished, I hope it goes away soon. Spookline will not be finished by Halloween obviously, but I plan to get a few projects together for the retreat in 2 weeks, and hopefully kick back into gear.

In other news the leaves are depressing me and I hate that. I love the fall, but Ian and I bought this house with out realizing how much work this giant yard with its dozen ancient oaks would be. Last year this time I was out raking and working every weekend. this year I have taken to hiding and hoping it will go away without my interference. Of course it will not and I am dreading the inevitable. And of course this looks like a banner year for acorns. sigh.

I know some of you have been having problems viewing beta Blogger, I hope they get it figured out soon. For those of you contemplating the switch, I would wait till they force you into it. I have had too many hassles and there aren't any positive changes that I can specifically point at. If I could go back I would.

No comments: