Monday, November 22, 2004

Im back

WOOOOOOOOO that was a great retreat.....I got to meet lots of XS crazy ladies, got to know better the ones I met before, got tons of stash, got an LNS fix ( I miss those) , and get to cross another state off my list.

Ok, we drove up friday morning, Sara drove up from Fayetteville, picked up myself and melanie in Greensboro, then we picked up Donna in Clyde...Took us about 5 hours to get there. We lunched at Old Mill,went to Dixie Darlins, then stitched the rest of the night.
Sat I went with a few ladies to Pfaltzgraff outlets (3!!!) My pattern is Ocean Breeze...I got a rug, kitchen towels, a cooking timer, 6 soup bowls ($1.99 each) and a serving bowl ($2.99). Checked out another LNS ....Needlecraft Cottage...then Back to Dixie Darlins, plowed thru everyones stash for goodies and stitched till 12.

Purchased Stash aquired included
2004 Just Cross Stitch Ornament issue
lots of Linen ....32 count for the flip it series +
Bent Creek : eduCATed, and Signs of Autumn
Believe Angel Bust from imaginating
Some overdyed floss

Free stash:
Lots of leaflets from Shepards Bush, Kats By Kelly, Old Prarie Schooler Charts, some evenweave fabric,
Charts from Little River designs (Emily was there showing her newest designs), Including Happy Everything, and Believe in Fairies.
And Lizzie kate's 2004 santa.

Freebies....holy cow I must have 50+

I was able to finish my cancer cattitudes by MS (Was in the July britich Cross stitcher)
Got some headway on the Let Freedom Ring sampler chart (from the Primier Issue of Cross Quick, from the 80s) (ohh did I mention I started that too)
and and started the eduCATed....I had too..... Look at it!!
So that brings my WIP totals to 7 not bad....and I have enough stuff to get through another
year or so.


Wel I head home for Thanksgiving tomorrow....I will post from there.


No comments: